My surroundings have changed .. so are my feelings.. I've met my friends family members..I'm a bit relieved yet many a times i'm being tormented by the thoughts where I've nothing to do all these months .. I do have few options but no ideas as to how good they'll prove out to be .I'm missing my friends and their absence is being prominent every where and what ever I do these days..it's been only two days now and i already have two movies already added into my list ..i've seen TERMINATOR-THE SALVATION DAY and the ICE AGE 3-RETURN OF DINOSAURS...both were a must to be watched movies .. Now it's raining heavily here and i'd some plans to go outside which are ruined :(
my account has been debited by 8K rupees which is accounted for making my lap top an actual laptop( as before it used to be akin to a desktop )..Seriously I need to keep a check over how i spend my money or soon I'll be left with no money.. Which would allow many unwanted situations to creep up :((
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


cindi.... Nice layout of the blog :D
ReplyDelete