Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The whole new world...

Yippie ..finaly back to the pavilion .. !!
It's been dreadful long days since last I've written a post..in the last two months almost everything had changed and no matter for much time i keep on writing I'd never be able to compensate ..
Lemme start with the events (I'd be writing in the points to keep a note that I atleast don't miss out anything apart from the intricate details)
1) I went to allahabad from my Home sweet home owing to the project presentation of the end semester... completed no dues form (which was truly troublesome) ..
2) Had a trip to Sangam with two of my junis...had loaaaaads of fun
3) At the cliche of time where i was about to return for my home ..with my mind filled with the issue of how to engage myself untill I get the joining...I was given the date of 27th july as the joining date ... (Yippie)
4) Bought few new clothes and other accessories (I obviously can't go for joining without buying something new :P)
5) Amidst all the chaos n confusion ... I boarded the flight ... heading to pune (which my goodness was hell of a experience...- was boarding the flight for the first time)
6) Had to find a new home for myself ... Which i successfully completed..
7) Awful training of the same repetitive things- Java core C C++ etc ....
8) The most exciting part ... my convocation was held on 19th of August ... had great fun with mah friends ....

Now I am back to pune ..... Although I have completed my training yet my actual work hasn't started yet ... All i have to do is to sit in front of this system( which is being shared .....one good thing as I've an excuse for not being on my system everytime :D )

Would be updating soon enough ..

No comments:

Post a Comment