To begin with .. the job of which i was excited about in the last post .. wasn't as satiating as I was hoping it would be .. and hence, after almost six months of waiting in the office for late .. being stuck at a single task allotted to me since the beginning.. I'd to move on.. Now I'm an employee of IBM-ISL ( Due to the grace bestowed upon me by the Almighty Lord, I was called up again for a regular employment,after 6 months of internship just when I was in dire need of job hop..for which I thank The God every single day :) ) ..
I had to leave everyone behind my friends..colleagues and all of my comfort zone and leave for Mumbai .. A city where you can seldomly see any road untouched by a human even at the odd hours of night..
I'd had quite an adventurous time till now right from making an attempt to find a room to stay .. to travelling in local train which are completely packed in with the people..Well I can't resist myself saying about the moments where I was at the beaches or Marine Drive and feeling the breeze blowing through my hair ... An awesome and must to have feeling :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment