Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life at home

Yesterday i had started off for my home because I didn't wanted to waste the two compensatory offs given to all those who were working for one week end in order to meet the deadline .. (the reason i was going back to my home even though with in less than a month i was all here was that none of my friends were ready to go anywhere with me x-( .. ) The journey started very well with me getting my stomach stuffed up to the maximum( owing to my friend who had come to see me off..and ordered a lot of food for two of us)..the train wasn't late either .. I got into the train..Luckily I got my preferred birth location ( the Upper Most one.. once you're up there you can almost forget the whole world beneath you ) Well I was controlling my sleep for the ticket collector wasn't available yet and i didn't wanted to invite any trouble which could have cropped up when he might have assumed that I ain't checked in :D .. Anyways, I went to my birth for relaxing my unstretched leg..but then sooner I found that I wasn't going to be awake for long .. I woke up around nine which is a normal routine .. but then when I tried to regain my conscious I found that the whole world around me was awake long back .. and while I was trying to get down I was being stared at by everyone for being so late .. But anyways who cares :D .. I got down ..tidied my hair and was off to freshen up myself .. By the time I returned I found the old gentleman who had the lower birth alloted,had already made place for me( the reason being there were two guys of my age .. sitting in the opposite seat :D ) Well the journey somehow ended (that was kinda tiresome owing the hot summer air blowing ) and I was back to my home .. My mom had made a sumptuous lunch of which I savored every bit .. and after playing with my freaky little dog ( I might be underestimating the size in every possible manner ) I went back to sleep ... :) .. the only thing admirable where you're not in the office is you can sleep when ever you like :D .. chalo see ya people.. will be keep on posting !

No comments:

Post a Comment