Friday, May 22, 2009

At the end of the this day,I have many things to regret upon. Due to the fading zeal (the reason of which I ain't able to sort out ) within me..I was a bit reluctant to come to the office. But once I did I remained focussed the whole day . By noon, everything that was in my mind for doing today, was completed . I thought of allowing my mentor to know, but my intution suggested to withhold myself from conveying it..And just as according to my senses.. what ever i claimed was working..fell into a special case and alas, i was wholly disappointed.To adden up, my other team fellow, had to seek for other alternatives for passing in time. I had to clear off all the shortcuts I've taken,but it turned out that for this to happen..I had to create yet another one :( .There are several issues cropping up as of now the causes of which are known, yet I can't control them to make them happen ideally. hmmm and about yesterday's ruroni kenshin .. couldn't draw them.I do sketch well(believe me i ain't boasting myself) but nevertheless I can't compel my heart to do it(in short this is where the difference between me and an artist lies). Also we were invited to attend a party by one of our mentors..Was feeling awkward to go into someone's party who is much older to me (agewise and position wise as well ) Luckily,had some friends to accompany me ..so the awkwardness was reduced to certian extent..I've yet another feeling which tells me that my mentor is losing interest on our project :(( I just pray that I stand corrected once my internship is through. In and all ..I can say there's nothing productive came out of today :((

No comments:

Post a Comment