If legendary,brilliant William Shakespeare had even a scratch of idea that software engineering would emerge as this humongous profession he perhaps would never be inspired to pen down the quote "What's in a name". With day starting up with me sleeping for nearly half a day, I was grossly unmotivated to attend to the office, was forced to come anyways due to the absence of any alternatives. I'd to commence actual noteworthy work today, which i did after a hour or so. The entire day was swirled around "functions" and finding their call stack. Was so damn confused with look a like functions that I'd to jot them down on a piece of a paper to avoid any further slow downs. The mind set was further deteoriated with my mind wandering to the new comics I'd started yesterday.
The ability to analyze and the debug your own code for application carries a huge importance while you're coding for any application. Since, you're the originator of the code, many a times , many sequences could appear very obvious.The good debugger would know when to put down the cap explicitly meant for developers and to begin analyze the given situation as a freshman. I'd had a hunch in the morning which i believed would enable me chasing wild thoughts of mentor. But to my dismay,as the hands of the clock were moving apart and getting closer,I was finding my situation to be worsening.With each attempt being revealed as nothing but vain ,my obstination of getting the result was increasing exponentially. Every attempt made me a bit closer to the ideal one..At last..I made to get the solution ( although it still isn't a generic one).Yet,now i see the path getting really stiffened, and difficult (I've crossed my hands hoping that i'm exaggerating the complexity of the question).
I'm conflicted over the thoughts of starting anew tomorrow and moving ahead right way(which i think is more apt as there still is lot amount of time for my return). The decision is all very prejudiced. Got to move ahead bcoz i desire to acheive this functionality asap :) Alohaaaaaaa
The ability to analyze and the debug your own code for application carries a huge importance while you're coding for any application. Since, you're the originator of the code, many a times , many sequences could appear very obvious.The good debugger would know when to put down the cap explicitly meant for developers and to begin analyze the given situation as a freshman. I'd had a hunch in the morning which i believed would enable me chasing wild thoughts of mentor. But to my dismay,as the hands of the clock were moving apart and getting closer,I was finding my situation to be worsening.With each attempt being revealed as nothing but vain ,my obstination of getting the result was increasing exponentially. Every attempt made me a bit closer to the ideal one..At last..I made to get the solution ( although it still isn't a generic one).Yet,now i see the path getting really stiffened, and difficult (I've crossed my hands hoping that i'm exaggerating the complexity of the question).
I'm conflicted over the thoughts of starting anew tomorrow and moving ahead right way(which i think is more apt as there still is lot amount of time for my return). The decision is all very prejudiced. Got to move ahead bcoz i desire to acheive this functionality asap :) Alohaaaaaaa


No comments:
Post a Comment