Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Seldomly, at times circumstances may arise,where we tend to overlook very obvious facts which pertain to anything and everything around you. I had quite a number of instances explaining this fact in a single day. I'd start my day with a hunch I assumed struck me yesterday. After quite a little probing my brain,I've realized that the baseline itself wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. Hence I'd to seek for an alternative allowing me to bring the same desired output. As it could be guessed.. the solution turned out to be the one which was very damn obvious. It was lying just in front me and I didn't bother to even consider as one of my alternatives. Although, I'm again seeking the way to proceed further (this further is a bit farther from the yesterday's further),yet I'm satisfied for the mere reason that I'm moving ahead with the solution. Nevertheless, my intelligence could be questioned for neglecting the so very obvious facts... After rejoicing over the success of overcoming yesterday's challenge I had to prepare myself for the next ones... The weather since yesterday has turned out very unpredicatable. The sun is at it's full power at times..but there were also few hours where it appeared that the dusk is already on its way. The whole environment turned out dusty tooo (I was a bit bothered about my clothes which I've put on the line for getting up dried while coming here). I take the benefit of me being the youngest amongst all of my peers at the office by talking to (almost) everyone with what ever I've in my mind.
After a tiny miny dispute with one of my friends over the difference in approaches..I felt like discussing the correctness of my belief with yet another guy from my college(certainly,he's much more mature than I'm). In a very easy brief talk he said me few things which we tend to overlook many a times (alteast I did for sure!!). He made me realize that moaning over the issues which aren't in our control or for which worrying won't bring any difference is worthless.. This may appear very simple fact yet I do have many folks around me who don't appear to realize it.
Ignorance may be considered as a bliss..and half knowledge may even be dangerous but I believe there are many facts..news which aren't meant for you..and if any case we acquire them..we lose our peace !(Guess that's why its called Curiosity killed my crow).I may appear disinterested to many over few issues to many around me..but believe me.. I'm better off without knowing them..
Hmmmm..anyways it's the time for me to call it off a day (Damn..now I really am worried about my clothes hanging up there :( ) See ya tomorrow and hope it does really rain today [:D] (unlike yesterday's power cut longing for hours)..

No comments:

Post a Comment