Monday, May 18, 2009

With all my friends leaving for their home I'm left alone in this bizarre city which may entice any newbie with its blinding superfoulus lights. My day was a yet another "Monday" ,with me waking up early,trying to enable myself for the reason that I'd be reaching my office on time. Although the time was running by fast enough, I didn't wanted to hasten up, as that'd leave me an effect lasting for the whole day. Nevertheless I wanted to be on time for no great reason. I couldn't have my breakfast as the maggie which i bought yesterday turned out to be a chicken one[:(] ..left my home empty stomach. Fortunately, I was allowed to get into one of my father's institute's buses and was through half the way in merely half an hour (which generally takes me an hour or so in private buses..thanks to the all new methodolgy private buses in delhi follow).Once i got down the bus, refreshed myself by drinking tons of water (otherwise which I'd become a dry kabab owing to the extreme temperature here..) I boarded the bus which this time will take me to my final destination. The bus was filled with numerous people-men,ladies,children having their loads of luggage (which if allowed can replace all the living creatures inside) and ofcourse me. With a huge shriek cry of some infant, the domino effect of every single infant crying in the bus started, my brain was getting heated up cause of all the surroundings and obviously the heat as well. Miraculously, amidst all the hustle bustle I fell into sleep for more than half an hour and the next thing i found when i woke up was that my destination was only 5 mintues far. Stepped into my office 10 minutes earlier i usually do. I started up my work after my daily chores ( filling up my bottle, checking out all my mails ). The increasing share market (the unexplained unexpected 20% hike) added up the today's spice. Was completely clouded up by news of share market and it's countereffect on IT industry for almost a hour or two . Now I've lost my interest to get back to the work . But Alas.. neither I nor anyone can help me over this fact.. I've to return to the server environment trying to mimic one of it's functionality which I assume can't be acheived .. Need to bring out a solid good reason which would make my mentor abandon the whole idea :D .. Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment