After a extensive day's search with me trying to modify the keywords to be specified as the search query..I successfully was able to come up with a very apt blog written by Ragesh Krishna ..Apparently even he had the same task to be performed and also the spring board (XMLHTTPREQUEST's onreadstatechange handler) probing our mind..But to the great agony since he had the command over COM programming he came up with an idea unlike me (Well that's the reason for me to have mixed feelings..I should be happy for I was able to get relavant answer or to filled with dismay since I wasn't able to come up..) Now that I do have the answer .. I'm failing to understand the flow of program and even I'm unable to integrate it with my already existing code.. The only enjoyable moment I'd yesterday was when few of my friends and I went out and grabbed something to stuff ourself with..and also a couple of icecreams ( believe me that was the best part )..Now I'm again going to get myself submerged in ATL and getting the program into my brain.. hopefully i'd be able to come up with something worth to be called as accomplishment...(Amen!!) (by the way there is very less probability accredited to the lack of sleep)
DAY LEFT FOR INTERN TO COMPLETE : 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hello, Cindrella. Glad you found my post useful. I hope your project turned out OK. Shout back if you need any help! I'd be more than happy to chip in. :)
ReplyDelete