Monday, June 1, 2009

Before speaking of today's ongoing events .. I'd like to add up how my yesterday was.. My dad and me have made a habit of going to our mall every Sunday's evening..This time when we're deciding ..our plan was derouted from the usual ones. Although my father had been staying in Delhi since last 5 years (if I ain't suffering from short term memory loss) he never had an opportunity (rather i should say grabbed an opportunity) to travel in Metro trains here.In merely seven years of functioning it had become the most accessible mode of transport..(Not to be astonished as it's the only mode that can meet the fast life of people here).. We took a pleasure ride in it by boarding it @ Dilshad Garden to Kashmiri Gate and returned to our destination,stopping at a Nirula fastfood center in midst.We proceeded next to our mall and consequently the day ended.
Today was yet another monday.. i had to wake up early..carry out my daily routines and then reached my office on time (this time isn't rigid :D so it's my call to term it as "ON TIME" or not).
With the great impetus given by my father these two days (I did say that I'm losing the zeal to work to him) ..I started out with the hunch I had from the last two working days (Thursday & Friday)..
Right now I'm again pondering over the issue of persisting an object created in a JS when two HTML files are directly calling it..I certainly have methods to overcome the issue when dealing with two HTMLs and a single JS but don't even have a feeble idea as to how this would be again extended to sidebar gadgets ( Who said communication always solves the issues... I have to make two gadgets communicate with each other now and it's appearing humongous task right now) So please cross your fingers for me hoping that I'd complete it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment