Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I had altogether a very exciting day today ... Although for most of the day I'd been cursing my mentor for having such a freaky kinda idea yet at the end of day with me calling it off a day it had been quite an eventful day .. one of my classmates had completed his intern and all set to go to his home on monday... Nevertheless .. one of my peers didn't had any worthy work which could set him engaged for the day and hence we were having very frequent breaks.. About my progress @ the work .. today turned out to be a good day too .. the task I'm set off at present is to create a dll file which will allow me to instantiate it from the ActiveXObject.. This is nothing but wrapping any object by an ActiveXObject ..
So i started with the first step.. queried for creating a "dll" file....When I googled for this keyword.. I was presented many relavant searches (which ofcourse didn't had any weightage in my case).They all suggested me to create a dll file through VB/VC++ but neither of them had explained me whether I could create objects using ActiveX or not. At the end of the day I had come out with a solution using c# and ActiveXoBject... But I wonder whther usage of C# would constraint the user to have MS VS framework to be installed .. anyways that's a question left for tomorrow's assignment ...Yippie I was happy that I was pass on the first hurdle..Now remains the task of creating a relavant class to my objective and testing it for my application (which very obviously is the major deal) ...This additional feature would certainly add a feather to the cap ..

No comments:

Post a Comment