I'm running out of time allotted to me for completing the task given .. It isn't the fact that i ain't able to come with the solutions.. I certainly am having various ideas to solve the issue yet due to fact that i'm unfamiliar with the coding environment I ain't able to create anything of my own :(( the whole thing has just reduced to the efficiency of googling and any sort of help available on net(where people tend to forget that the person reading their suggestions may be naive to the technology and may be incapable of understanding anything they're penning down)..
I failed to do my homework for this week yet fortunately enough i was able to discover a way to do..I'm planning thy :
After creation of the client object and the server and instantiating them in HTML documents. .. to replicate dojo.subscribe and dojo.publish I'd have to create a callback similar to onReadyStateChange available for XMLHTTPREQUEST...This would be certainly a solution but how am i gonna code it ??? It's a million dollar question right now (although I've tried to post my queries in the blogs I see very few chances of people replying to it )
Day Left For Intern To Complete:15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey...[:D]...I am sure you'll find a way out of this even...all the best re!![:)]
ReplyDelete