My days to be spent in Delhi (of course as an intern) have started to be restrictive..With in a week from now I'll be no more going to my office every morning complaining about why can't I continue to sleep late in the morning and other daily routines of my college..My mentor had asked me to put a stop to all the new work I was into and document the progress as of now.. Now that effectively only a week is to be spent here..I decided to have some happy moments with my friends, who were all I had in these six months ( virtually I did had many people available 24*7 yet these were the only ones which were a part of my living here)..We turned out to be going for X-Men Origins..i'm an ardent fan of Hugh Jackman ..Amidst all the confusion aroused over the issue of which theater we're meant to go to..we finally made up till the theater..I loved that part where Hugh is kissed by his girl friend in front of all his colleagues and he has a amazing smile worn while his peers start to wooing..(my my he looks awesome)..We had a great time ( What else anyone can wish for ..I had by wonderful company of the friends and Hugh's movie rolling on the screen..)
A great souvenir (accredited to me who took the initiative and also my friends who paid up the bills) ..
Now the whole week ahead I'd all my formalities to be attended..Lemme make a checklist so that at the crisis time I don't curse myself for forgetting anything..
1) complete my project report- to be submitted in the college
2) writing up a short document to be submitted @ office which has no bluffs and only the work we did
3) having a good backup of every detail so that i don't fall short of information @ needy hour
4) making a video for submitting in the project
4) last but the not the least.. having loads a fun :D
DAYS LEFT FOR INTERN TO COMPLETE:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment