Wednesday, June 10, 2009
My work had got stagnated and I'm merely pondering over the ways to make it get going..All these days was terribly confused over the approach I'd be following for completing it .. The last week (well can almost say since the beginning of this month..)I ain't able to proceed at all..And today I found the solution .. The solution which was so damn basic . .all i had to go is to seek the help available in the visual studio help :).. I'm right now trying to build up a project using ATL and making a client-server scenario where the client would b responding to a triggered event from the server.. There are several codes available on the net but I wasn't able to get any of them working on my system because the difference in the versions between the IDE used...Now that I'm done with half of my work I'm contented :) and I'm looking for a way to change it.. so that I'll be able to get the whole of my work done Yippie.. and cheers for me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment